We've been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices - we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
For this position, we are looking for candidates open to working between GMT -3 and GMT -8 timezones.
An experienced Implementation Manager to join our team and champion the customer/agency implementation experience. You will oversee the progress of customer storefront builds and work alongside agency partners to provide an excellent product to our customers. You will also be responsible for collaborating with several internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth implementation and long-term customer success.
We’re looking for individuals with a track record of driving successful software implementations and delivering high quality results. In this role, you will help lay the foundation for the Shogun Implementation team and need to be an expert at navigating within a fast paced environment.
In This Role You Will...
- Facilitate a successful storefront launch
- Coordinate and collaborate with several internal teams to ensure that the implementation process runs smoothly.
- Understand customer and user requirements, their strategies, and their goals
- Enforce project scope
- Define, document, and communicate gaps in knowledge
- Act as a consultant/advocate throughout the implementation
- Meet with clients/agencies on a regular basis to keep a pulse on the project status and to help remove blockers
- Help gather customer requirements & troubleshoot issues prior to raising them with engineering or support
- Act as the liaison between the agency/client and our internal engineering resources
- Escalate issues, communicate risk, and provide regular updates to leadership
- Ultimately, deliver products that Shogun clients love
Skills You Have
- A baseline of 2+ years of experience in a software implementation role
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Proven record of being a self-starter and active contributor
- Familiarity with fundamental web technologies including, but not limited to, Progressive Web Applications and Content Management Systems - bonus points for articulating “Headless”
- A working understanding of the ecommerce landscape such as the major platform players and modular components that merchants rely on to grow their businesses is a plus
Traits You Demonstrate
- Ability to juggle multiple things at once and constantly adapt and adjust to the needs of the business and our customers
- Highly driven and entrepreneurial personality with the ability to get stuff done while maintaining attention to detail
- Desire to meet people where they are with information and context in order to bring the whole team along on the journey
- Passion for solving customer problems, big and small, and the ability to leave your ego at the door with better information
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class
We are hiring in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom, and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions without employment visa sponsorship. Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description.