GetSales offers clients end-to-end customer acquisition and recruitment as a service. We pair proprietary data + technology along with high velocity sales + recruiting to deliver new customers and workers to our clients through two main services:
Funnel Conversion: World-Class Sales + Operations
We leverage highly skilled inside sales, recruiting, systems, and analytics teams to contact and convert prospects shared from clients.
Full Service: End-to-End Customer and Worker Acquisition
We combine our own top of funnel marketing strategies with our inside sales, recruiting, systems, and analytics teams to provide our clients with new customers and workers.
Our clients are some of the fastest growing companies in the tech world, backed by the likes of YCombinator, Sequoia Capital, and the SoftBank Vision Fund.
About the Inside Sales Team
We firmly believe that sales and recruiting are one and the same. Selling involves influencing someone to act on a product, service or opportunity. The GetSales Inside Sales Team focuses on the fundamentals of sales, rather than a script; our sales team is able to take a fundamental approach to navigate through any part of the (customer or worker) conversion process and consistently deliver outstanding results.
About the Inside Sales Role
- This is a high volume role where you will provide inbound and outbound outreach to warm prospects (no cold calling)
- Meet daily and monthly customer contact goals
- Consistently close warm sales after identifying customer needs and providing the appropriate product and service recommendations
- Collaborate with other representatives and teams across the company to improve the process, products, and organization while driving sales and conversion
- Participate in weekly trainings, 1:1’s, and company-wide meetings in order to develop and grow
- Coachable – you are the type of person who loves feedback and enthusiastically seeks it
- Committed and not afraid of putting yourself out there
- Desire to develop influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess an excellent spirit and are excited to prove not to others, but to yourself, what you are capable of
- High energy, you like to get things done and make things happen
- Previous experience in sales, recruiting, or customer service is a plus
- Recent college graduate looking for your first corporate role or a part-time student who wants/is able to prioritize work while also going to school
About the Compensation and Benefits
- Total expected cash compensation (base salary + commission) = $44,000 - $60,000+/year
- Guaranteed minimum compensation = $35,600/year
- On-track commission = $23,200 - $39,200+/year
- Base salary = $20,800/year
- Subsidized medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits
- Sponsored 401k plan
- 8+ paid company holidays per year
- 12 days of paid time off to start; you’ll get 15 paid time off days upon your one year anniversary
- 1 paid volunteer day a year to contribute to causes that are important to you
- All of the hardware and software you need in order to be successful in this role is provided
- Free snacks, weekly happy hours, occasional catered breakfasts, lunches, and company-wide parties
- Full access to the office gym and other amenities
What We Want You to Know
Culture is at the center of everything we do. We’re very proud of the responsive, inclusive and forward thinking environment we have created, which is possible because of our core values. Here at GetSales, you will get to work alongside people who strongly believe in and embody the following values:
- Growth - Always be learning, always be teaching.
- Ownership - Give a damn.
- Hard Work - Do what’s right, not what’s easy.
- Teamwork - Make each other better.
- Recognition - Shout out greatness.
- Fun - Enjoy the ride.
If any or all of these resonate with you, we’d love for you to apply!
At GetSales our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of our clients and their customers. GetSales is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race (including, but not limited to, hair texture, hair type, hair length, and protective hairstyles), color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.