ResQ was founded with the belief that restaurant operators and service providers should have a much better way to operate their businesses. As a first step towards our mission, we have built a SaaS-enabled marketplace that helps fast-growing restaurants manage their repairs and maintenance, empowering them to focus on their customers.
Repair and maintenance is the heartbeat of any restaurant's operations, yet the existing management methods are complex, expensive, and time-consuming. With ResQ, restaurants can simply get connected to qualified service providers, submit jobs, track progress, and pay, all in one place.
We are trusted by the world's leading restaurant brands and are venture-backed by top-tier global VCs - and we are just getting started!
What you will do
We are looking for a Market Launcher who will play a pivotal role in onboarding and activating restaurants onto ResQ’s platform in the Texas Market. You will be the first face of ResQ, and will be responsible for ensuring that all customers within the market are onboarded properly and are set up for success.
As a Market Launcher at ResQ you will be contributing in the following areas:
- Tracking and Achieving Targets: You are highly metrics-driven and will work closely with the sales and operations teams to over achieve your targets. You will proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress.
- Professional Attitude: You demonstrate a professional attitude when interacting with restaurants, the operators, and customers on-site
- Organized & Process Oriented: You tackle ambiguity through process building, and you take joy in making your work more efficient
- Attention to detail: Detail matters and you invest the time up front to make sure you get it right the first time
- You must have an unrestricted driver's license and valid passport.
- A willingness to travel throughout your city
- Willing to have flexible schedule (some nights or weekends, to be made up in Lieu days)
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced, professional environment, like a restaurant, or operations role
- You are comfortable working in, and around, multiple restaurants, every day.
- You have a high level of comfort communicating with senior restaurant executives, owners, restaurant staff and vendors - our customers and vendors are busy running their businesses and you should be comfortable dealing with them
- You take Extreme Ownership in everything you do - it's one of our core operating principles
- You are not shy or afraid to take on new challenges, in fact you find yourself looking for them
- You are open to transparent feedback as we encourage open dialogue and provide candid feedback to help each other succeed
- You have a deep level of empathy towards people and are genuinely interested in understanding others' problems
- You have a data and metric driven mindset with an unwavering dedication towards achieving your and company's targets
- You are an ambitious top performer with a "never give up" attitude
- Experience in the restaurant industry or technology marketplaces considered an asset
Why ResQ may not be the right place for you:
We are a mission-driven team and have a big vision to revolutionize the service industry. While on that journey, we recognize that building a startup is very hard. Turning vision into reality in a fast-growing environment takes superhuman efforts and is often one of the most difficult, yet rewarding, things one can do. To learn more about why ResQ may not be the right place for you, click here.
Perks and Offerings
We believe in taking care of each other and being able to offer several benefits to help support our team to be their best selves. If you want to learn more about what you'll enjoy at ResQ as a Full-Time Employee, visit our Perks and Offerings page!
ResQ strongly believes that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will result in a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. ResQ is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based on race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, or disability, or any other status or condition protected by Ontario or local law. ResQ is committed to workplace diversity and will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process.