Prospa is building the operating system for 40m Nigerian entrepreneurs. With our mobile app business owners can open a business bank account in 5 minutes and get powerful tools to run a business (Invoicing, CRM, Inventory, e-commerce +More).
Prospa is backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures. Immad Akhund CEO of Mercury, Karim Atiyeh CTO of Ramp, executives from Square, Facebook, and Nubank and many other well respected angels and funds.
We're looking for an operations generalist to work across all business functions. You'll play a key role in the day to day running of Prospa HQ.
You'll work closely with the founders to run Prospa’s internal operations as a well-oiled machine, and work with members to ensure they have a great experience.
This role is full time and will involve the following:
- Building processes that support the company in achieving its goals
- Monitoring daily operations and addressing potential issues when they arise
- Building a list of high quality external vendors
- Holding internal teams and external stakeholders accountable for following business processes
- Procuring work tools
- Managing office maintenance
- Liaising with founders and people operations to onboard/ offboard staff
- Organizing company offsite events and travel
- Supporting multiple teams and managing projects
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organization and a fast-paced team committed to delivering excellent member experiences.
Experience & Personal Specification:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in office management/operations/people ops
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on, always ready to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile for the team
- Superb communication skills & the ability to interact at all levels within the organization
- Strong vendor management experience
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements seamlessly