Prospa is building the operating system for 40m Nigerian entrepreneurs. With our mobile app business owners can open a business bank account in 5 minutes and get powerful tools to run a business (Invoicing, CRM, Inventory, e-commerce +More).
Prospa is backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures. Immad Akhund CEO of Mercury, Karim Atiyeh CTO of Ramp, executives from Square, Facebook, and Nubank and many other well respected angels and funds.
What you’ll be doing
- Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Collect and analyze consumer behaviour data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Conduct market research, report findings and identify new opportunities
- Coordinate with the marketing, design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Monitor and report competitors' marketing and sales activities
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the team runs smoothly
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics for example, conversion rates
- Write and proofread marketing materials
- Create proposals and presentations.
- Write daily social media posts and weekly blog posts relating to your assigned products, and complete other writing jobs as assigned, including direct-marketing emails and ad copy
- Communicate with members and maintain good relations
- Maintain an organized and reference-able record of past marketing metrics and advertising campaigns.
- Review and edit teammates’ marketing copy for grammatical correctness and appropriate style, and accept and apply constructive criticism from others on your own writing
What you need
- At least 2 years experience in a marketing role
- Strong copywriting and content management/marketing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to clearly communicate articulately in front of a camera (comfortable with camera appearances)
- Experience working with teams
- Keen attention to detail
- Organisational and collaborative skills
- Medical cover
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Career development opportunities
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” we’d love to hear from you; apply!