Hello, we are GetGround. We are a well-funded series A Tech scaleup in Europe and Asia with a mission to make the world fairer and more productive. We are doing this by making assets more transparent, trustworthy and accessible - starting with real estate. Incomes have stagnated, so more access to wealth generating things like real estate = less wealth inequality. We are disruptors building a global network for trading illiquid assets - and we have first mover advantage!
Our Co-Founder and CEO Moubin qualified as a Doctor and went on to have a successful career at McKinsey and private equity house, APAX. Moubin started GetGround with his brother and our CTO, Misrab. Misrab is a Stanford Computer Scientist that led the scaling of the Gojek Data Science team in Asia.
We are proud of how far we have come since 2018, but humbled and excited at what there is still to achieve. Our values sit at the core of everything we do - pursuit of excellence, feedback obsessed, No BS and healthy egos.
We have a flexible working policy that allows hybrid working. Please ask your Recruiter for more details.
GetGround's growth since 2021:
- 🧑🤝🧑 20 -> 100 people (ex Google, Facebook, Monzo, McKinsey, Talkdesk...)
- 📈 Captured 7%+ of the UK market already
- 🏘 Adding $1Bn of property onto our platform annually in a $Trillion market
- 🌎 5 locations (UK, Portugal, Germany, HK, Singapore)
- 💯 One of Europe’s 2022 Rising 100 Future Unicorns
Analytics Engineer | Portugal
We’re looking for an Analytics Engineer to join our global tech squads who is passionate about applying their analytical and engineering skills to democratize data, metrics and insights to drive decision making and analytics across GetGround. This includes focusing on data pipelines, transformation, data quality, access control and performance to support Data Analysts.
Misrab, a Stanford Computer Scientist is our CTO and leads Tech at GetGround.
If you are naturally data curious, excited by data stack architecture, experienced in improving availability and usability of datasets, and motivated by having an impact on the business where you work, we want to hear from you.
- Work closely with the Product, Engineering and DevOps teams to provide clean, timely, reliable data sets for Data Analysts and Business Users
- Transform and model new and existing data sources using snowplow, dbt, SQL, BigQuery, Looker/LookML and other tools
- Bring software engineering principles to the data stack including version control, continuous integration, unit testing & documentation
- Build relational data models for business analytics, mapping business reporting requirements to table structures
- A curious and enthusiastic individual with a healthy, humble ego
- Loves the opportunity to take on new challenges and learn new skills
- Looking to join a collaborative team where you can share your knowledge with others
- You've worked in a Data or Engineering based role
- SQL, relational databases
- Data eventing systems such as snowplow
- Good understanding of agile processes and best practices
Fluent written and spoken English is essential. You must have the right to work in Portugal.
- 💰 Competitive salary + stock options
- 🏥 Private health + dental benefits
- 🏡 Flexible/hybrid working (check details with your recruiter)
- 🏖 1 day off per month as a mental health day (12 days annually) PLUS holidays and public days off
- 🧠 Mental health support - 24/7 access to mental health support, counselling, therapy & coaching through Spectrum.Life for all employees and their immediate family
- 🎳 Team and company-wide events
- 📈 360° performance reviews to promote a culture of growth and development
- 🎤 Support for conferences and professional learning & development
[+ other localised benefits depending on your office location]
What we do - in more detail
GetGround is developing the infrastructure for a global digital marketplace for assets enveloped in companies. Trillions of dollars of assets are tied in inefficient illiquid markets - think property, ships, factory machinery & infrastructure to name a few.
Enveloping an asset in a company unlocks liquidity by enabling the right legal basis for asset ownership, governance and exchange. However companies, one of humanity's greatest inventions, are stuck in the past. We are digitising and automating the company - starting by tackling UK private residential investment property, with £1.3 trillion of stock and £30-50 billion in transactions a year.
Diversity & inclusion at GetGround
GetGround encourages applications from all sections of society and we believe in the criticality of an inclusive culture. We are focussed on and committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by law.