GetGround is developing the infrastructure for a global digital marketplace for assets enveloped in companies. Trillions of dollars of assets are tied in inefficient illiquid markets - think property, ships, factory machinery & infrastructure to name a few.
Enveloping an asset in a company unlocks liquidity by enabling the right legal basis for asset ownership, governance and exchange. However companies, one of humanity's greatest inventions, are stuck in the past. We are digitising and automating the company, through:
- Programmatic incorporation and administration
- e-wallet financial infrastructure
- Automated accounting incorporating machine learning techniques and
- A secondary market platform built for scale
To start, we're tackling UK private residential investment property, with £1.3 trillion of stock and £30-50 billion in transactions a year.
We're looking for a highly motivated Associate or Senior Associate to join our real estate Financial Products team.
You’ll report into our Director of Financial Products and assist with all day to day activities relating to building our financial products offering. This is an opportunity to be involved with designing world class financial solutions for local and international customers.
What you will do
- Help build GetGround’s Financial Products offering, working directly with customers, institutional partners and various teams across the business
- Conducting the operations required for early product launches, including interacting with customers and partner lenders
- Help build the strategy, tools and technology needed to make these processes seamless
- Help grow our relationships with institutional partners - preparing high quality presentation materials and conducting in-depth market research
- Liaise with our partners on a regular basis and monitor their performance against KPIs
- Help gather and analyse data relating to our customers, company and the broader market
- Project management - working closely with our technology, sales and operations teams in the context of various Financial Products initiatives
The skills and experience you will have
- 4 + years relevant experience at a bank, mortgage lender, or other financial services firm
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of mortgages and the buy-to-let sector
- Flexible mindset and multi-tasking skills to deal with a varied workflow
- Excellent analytics skills, computer literacy and an expert eye for detail
- A passion for project management and teamwork
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal in english)
Hello, we are GetGround. We have been in stealth mode building amazing products to disrupt a marketplace. We are building a new global network for trading assets, starting with residential property. We have just secured Series A funding and are on a significant growth trajectory that has the confidence of QED, Mosaic as well as several prestigious private investors.
Our Co-Founder and CEO Moubin qualified as a Doctor and went on to have a successful career at McKinsey and private equity house, APAX. Moubin started GetGround with his brother and our CTO, Misrab. Misrab is a Stanford Computer Scientist that led the scaling of the Gojek Data Science team in Asia.
We are proud of how far we have come since 2018, but humbled and excited at what there is still to achieve. Our values sit at the core of everything we do - pursuit of excellence, feedback obsessed, No BS and healthy egos.
If you are great talent, but working somewhere where you don't feel recognised, developed, rewarded or included, your next home could be GetGround. Join us!
Please note, whilst we have flexible working, this role will be office based when we are able to return to the office.
Diversity & inclusion at GetGround
GetGround encourages applications from all sections of society and we believe in the criticality of an inclusive culture. We are focussed on and committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by law.
- Competitive salary + excellent stock options
- Competitive health, dental benefits
- Various discounts/benefits via Perks at Work
- Cooked lunch on Fridays from a local restaurant when we are in the office
- Health & dental benefits
- 20 days PTO + 1 day off per month as a mental health day
- Support for conferences and professional learning & development