GetGround is developing the infrastructure for a global digital marketplace for assets enveloped in companies. Trillions of dollars of assets are tied in inefficient illiquid markets - think property, ships, factory machinery & infrastructure to name a few.
Enveloping an asset in a company unlocks liquidity by enabling the right legal basis for asset ownership, governance and exchange. However companies, one of humanity's greatest inventions, are stuck in the past. We are digitising and automating the company, through:
- Programmatic incorporation and administration
- e-wallet financial infrastructure
- Automated accounting incorporating machine learning techniques and
- A secondary market platform built for scale
To start, we're tackling UK private residential investment property, with £1.3 trillion of stock and £30-50 billion in transactions a year.
What we would like you to do
As part of cross functional product teams creating world class products, the Product Designer will;
- Create user-centred designs based on simple design fundamentals
- Contribute to improving and adapting an existing design system
- Prioritise output based on the needs of your team
- Collaborate with a Product manager, QA, and engineers as part of a unit
- Participate in user research when required (user tests, user interviews)
- Document throughout the stages of feature development
- Actively contribute to the continued improvement of design processes in general
- Participate in feedback between design and engineering
- Present solutions to stakeholders, defending design where necessary and incorporating feedback into your work
- Follow your design solutions through to the final implementation, supporting the engineering team throughout the build process
- Continue the development and maintenance of the marketing website using WebFlow
- Support the team by creating marketing materials if needed
- 1-3 years of software product design experience
- Experience building SaaS platforms, Dashboards, or CRM software
- Proficient understanding of Figma or Sketch
- Understanding of the principles of user research and testing
Nice to haves (not essential)
- Understanding of CSS fundamentals
- User research experience
- Experience designing for global users
- CRM design experience
- Dashboard design experience
Hello, we are GetGround. We have been in stealth mode building amazing products to disrupt a marketplace. We are building a new global network for trading assets, starting with residential property. We have just secured Series A funding and are on a significant growth trajectory that has the confidence of QED, Mosaic as well as several prestigious private investors.
Our Co-Founder and CEO Moubin qualified as a Doctor and went on to have a successful career at McKinsey and private equity house, APAX. Moubin started GetGround with his brother and our CTO, Misrab. Misrab is a Stanford Computer Scientist that led the scaling of the Gojek Data Science team in Asia.
We are proud of how far we have come since 2018, but humbled and excited at what there is still to achieve. Our values sit at the core of everything we do - pursuit of excellence, feedback obsessed, No BS and healthy egos.
If you are great talent, but working somewhere where you don't feel recognised, developed, rewarded or included, your next home could be GetGround. Join us!
Please note, whilst we have flexible working, this role will be office based when we are able to return to the office.
Diversity & inclusion at GetGround
GetGround encourages applications from all sections of society and we believe in the criticality of an inclusive culture. We are focussed on and committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by law.
- Competitive salary + excellent stock options
- Competitive health, dental benefits
- Various discounts/benefits via Perks at Work
- Cooked lunch on Fridays from a local restaurant when we are in the office
- Health & dental benefits
- 20 days PTO + 1 day off per month as a mental health day
- Support for conferences and professional learning & development