Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.4T U.S. construction industry.
Built’s platform for the construction finance industry modernizes the movement of money between all stakeholders within the construction and real estate process to manage risk and maximize productivity. Built provides software, payments, B2B marketplace, and data solutions to more than 190 of the top financial institutions and hundreds of contractors throughout North America.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers in America and one of The Tennessean’s 2022 Top Workplaces. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will lead Built’s Inspections, a vital division of our Marketplace Platform - the centralized aggregator and technology experience of choice for all purchasing decisions for anyone who wants to build, modify, finance, buy, sell, or manage a property.
What you'll do:
As the Senior Product Manager for Inspections on our Marketplace team, you are responsible for driving the roadmap that will make Built’s Inspection technology best in class for both Lenders and Inspectors across all lines of business and eventually partner with the Marketplace Platform to migrate Inspection workflows into that experience. This functional area consists of 5 different products at different levels of maturity that solve complex problems for both our Lender and Inspector customers and generate meaningful revenue for Built. You will define strategy, create requirements, prioritize deliverables, and measure outcomes. You’ll be setting high-level product initiatives and working day-to-day with business leaders, designers, and engineers. You can clearly communicate complex topics, use data to drive decision making, understand regulatory requirements, and are passionate about product UX. In order to be successful, you will:
- Balance customer understanding with insights from cross-functional teams to develop best-in-class Inspections experiences.
- Make product decisions that align with Built’s business objective to create the technology of choice for inspections.
- Establish and ensure adherence to a clear process for prioritization and delivery, and improve the process over time based on feedback from stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Product GMs to drive product strategy for Inspection opportunities across different customers and personas.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years experience in product management with emphasis on SaaS and mobile app experience.
- You’re passionate about the products you work on- you have experience pushing a single product forward through multiple release cycles until it is best in the industry.
- You have previous experience working in a SaaS company.
- You’re a Product Manager who not only knows how to use software but has the technical ability and understanding of what it takes for a team to build great product and software.
- You’re curious & driven by learning and discovery. You are energized by uncovering new and unique information that can be used to create client focused solutions.
- You love analyzing data and you love what you can create and prove with data.
- You are always focused on the customer and have the ability to deeply understand customer pain points, and translate them into opportunities that provide measurable value.
- You have an innate understanding of how your work impacts the business as a whole and moves us towards our objectives.
- Execution oriented is how you’d define yourself. You have a self-driven sense of urgency and a willingness to figure out solutions to unexpected problems.
- Great written and verbal communication skills and stakeholder management are a must for this role.
- A plus, but not required: You have a technical degree from a four-year university or past experience in software engineering.
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including: uncapped vacation, health, dental & vision insurance, and 401k
- Robust compensation package including base salary, quarterly bonus, and equity
- Flexible working hours, paid family leave, ERGs & Mentorship opportunities
- Learning grant program to support ongoing professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them brings their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Built Technologies (“Controller”). Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for current or future employment. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability.
If you would like to contact Controller to ask questions surrounding processing of your personal data or to make a request, you can send an email to email@example.com.
For California residents: Please note that Controller does not sell your personal data or share it with third parties outside of Greenhouse Software, Inc.