Genuine is a full-service digital marketing agency. We were born in 2005 in Boston, with three people in the room: a strategist, a designer and a developer. Today, our capabilities have expanded dramatically, but we still see these pillars – creative, strategy, and technology – as the foundation that all our work stands on, and where our motto “invent together” comes from. We believe digital should make an impact. We are driven every day to make sure our work means something to our clients’ businesses and brands.
At Genuine, we believe digital should make an impact. We are driven every day to make sure our work means something to our clients’ businesses and brands, and to make sure it’s work we can be proud of.
While we have deep expertise in creative, strategy, technology, and beyond, we are united by our core values: Collaboration, Transparency, Courage, and Passion. We expect all our employees to demonstrate these values as part of their commitment to their role, the agency, and the work we do.
We are dedicated, throughout our organization, to making Genuine more diverse, equitable, and inclusive. We are both a workplace and a community who embraces change, committed to creating opportunity and space for every individual we work with to be heard
The Analytics Manager will be leading analytics work streams across website redesigns, marketing efforts, and customer data platforms. They will be responsible for defining strategies for key projects, leading complex analyses across varied data sources, as well as creating and delivering polished presentations and reports. The Manager will be the day-to-day internal analytics resource while also being the client go-to resource on medium and large-scale projects. The Manager will also support resourcing efforts and help mentor and manage junior team members. The successful candidate will bring their leadership skills, ability to understand the broader business picture, and a passion for leveraging data and tool sets to drive the success of the business. The candidate should possess excellent business acumen and communication skills. The ideal candidate should also be passionate about working with data, be motivated to dive deep, and strive to socialize business impacts to guide the broader organization.
- Serve as the analytics lead to define and articulate overall digital data strategies for medium and large scale projects
- Responsible for complex analyses spanning multiple data sources and for synthesizing learnings into actionable implications (e.g. stitching customer-level data across marketing channels to understand customer experience improvement opportunities)
- Create and deliver polished, articulate presentations that feed into overall client business strategy
- Review and provide feedback on outputs produced by junior team members to ensure they meet quality standards
- Help support project resourcing and team planning
- Manage junior level staff, including; hiring and orientation, training and development, workflow and performance management, and the development of a diverse, equitable, inclusive and innovative work environment that promotes creativity and innovation
- Participate in creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to drive success for client’s business goals
- Communicate with clients regularly on scheduled deliverables and ad-hoc requests
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and technology partners
- Investigate and evaluate new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with web analytics, channel analytics (e.g. email, search, social), and customer-level data
- Agency experience preferred
- Previous experience mentoring or managing others preferred
- Advanced experience in Excel and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Advanced experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau, and PowerBI)
- Experience with databases and SQL fundamentals is a plus
- Demonstrates ability to apply strategic thinking to analysis to generate long-term implications
- Able to guide junior team members and help them grow professionally
- Demonstrates mature leadership and empathy
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Strong interpersonal skills including problem solving, decision making, and influencing
- Passion for data, digital platforms, and emerging trends in the digital landscape
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.