Based on your outstanding abilities in Fundamental Power Market Modelling combined with deep energy market expertise, you are responsible for the innovative product development, accountable for first-class client support and substantially contribute to achieve our ambitious growth goals. The key objective of this role is to lead the continued expansion of Genscape’s EPSI platform business across Europe and globally.
- Enhancement of the EPSI platform’s functionality in terms of methodology, usability, speed and data quality
- Supporting the Sales team to build trust with prospects through meetings, product demonstrations and webinars
- Drive the model expansion by getting vision into product specs and cooperate closely with the software developer team
- Managing client accounts and ensure customer satisfaction
- Contributing to day-to-day client training and support activities
- Guide and give direction to junior team members, helping them to be successful in their roles and grow
- Independent thinker; inquisitive; creative in finding alternative solutions.
- Enjoys interacting with market participants and is able to distil their requirements and combine this with a forward-looking platform vision into a concrete product development path
- Comfortable leading interactive workshops and working with senior level executives as well as analysts and demonstrates the ability to enthuse and engage
- Able to work effectively in a multinational fast paced environment with dynamic priorities and multiple roles
- Outstanding analytical capabilities, strong client focus and supportive team player
Skills & Competencies
- 5+ years’ experience in power market modelling and scenario analysis across short, mid and long-term horizons
- Experience in an energy trading or portfolio management environment is a necessity
- In depth knowledge of power market fundamentals across a wide range of European markets
- Strong mathematical background
- Sound knowledge of linear programming optimization
Degree in Economics, Operations Research, Math, or Engineering.
Full time Amsterdam based