Genomenon is an AI-driven genomics company. Our mission is to save and improve lives by making genomic information actionable. We organize the world’s genomic knowledge and put it at the fingertips of clinicians to help diagnose and treat patients suffering from rare diseases and cancer, and to help precision medicine companies create targeted therapies for diseases.
- Always Learning: We approach challenges with curiosity and a growth mindset
- Data-Driven: We ask a lot of questions and look to the evidence for answers
- Humbly Confident: We are aware of the value that we and others bring to the team
- Trailblazers: We imagine what can be, not what is. Then we make it happen
- True Grit: We embody passion and persistence, and aren’t afraid of hard work
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a remote-based Senior Product Manager to be responsible for the commercial objectives and success of Mastermind, the most Comprehensive Genomics Search Engine, at Genomenon. As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving the development and launch of cutting-edge genomics solutions for clinical diagnostics labs and pharma that have a significant impact on patient care and drug development. We are seeking a data-driven, adaptable, self-starter to work cross-functionally with all areas of the organizations. The senior product manager will own the product life-cycle from customer KOL insight through post-market surveillance and product expansion. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to launch, for our genomics solutions. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, data science, clinical research, and business development, to ensure the successful execution of our product strategy.
This full-time position will report to the VP of Customer Success and is remote within the US.
Key Duties Include:
- 25% of responsibilities will be strategic; 25% managerial; 50% driving specific products.
- Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for Mastermind and related products and services for both clinical and pharma markets, aligned with the company's vision and objectives.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape in clinical diagnostics and pharma.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external customers to gather requirements, validate product concepts, and prioritize features and enhancements.
- Define and articulate product requirements, user stories, and use cases, ensuring clear communication across teams.
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) and gather feedback to refine and improve product features and usability.
- Develop go-to-market strategies, including pricing and positioning for genomics and AI/ML solutions and services.
- Provide training and support to internal teams and ensure successful product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor product performance, analyze metrics, and gather customer feedback to identify optimization opportunities.
- Stay updated with advancements in genomics, AI/ML, and related fields to drive innovation.
- Own the user experience and usage metrics, gather data and feedback for product growth.
- Manage product life cycle, deliver business cases, and develop go-to-market strategies.
- Establish product requirements for customer satisfaction and competitive advantage. Go-to-resource for marketing on the product and features messaging, product release blogs & press releases.
- Be the product expert, work with Sales, Marketing, and Executive teams to position and grow the product portfolio.
- Deliver impactful demos to drive sales and address customer needs.
- Collaborate with software development and clinical teams for feature prioritization and backlog management within budget and scope.
- Develop positive customer relationships, participate in meetings, and understand competitive alternatives.
- Keep customers updated through webinars and trainings on new product features and improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., biology, genetics, computer science) is required; an advanced degree (e.g., MS, PhD, MBA) is preferred. Solid understanding of genomics and related data and technologies and analysis required.
- Proven experience (7+ years) as a Product Manager within Agile/Scrum framework, preferably in the genomics and AI/ML domains. Experience with product led growth highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of genomics, clinical diagnostics, and pharmaceutical drug development processes.
- Familiarity with AI/ML technologies and their applications in genomics and healthcare.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong project management and organizational abilities, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across cross- functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to drive product strategy, influence stakeholders, and deliver results in a fast- paced, dynamic environment.
- Some software experience (e.g., basic Python, MySQL), or other data analysis or dashboarding tools strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel locally and regionally up to 15%. Expected to attend conferences (seasonally), planned in advance.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
Perks and Benefits
Genomenon provides a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, excellent health insurance and benefits package, stock options, a generous vacation/holiday policy, and a great work environment.
Genomenon is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.