A Bit About Us
Genius Sports is the official data, technology and commercial partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media.
Our mission is to champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties - from the rights holder all the way through to the fan.
We are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, capturing the highest quality data for many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, English Premier League, Serie A, FIBA and the NCAA.
From enabling leagues to take control of their official data, to creating immersive fan experiences for sports, betting and media organisations, we are driven to the deliver the difference for our partners.
What We Do
Data capture, management and analysis tools that help leagues run their sport, unlock new revenue streams, and protect the integrity of their competitions.
Fully automated streaming technology, production and distribution services that help showcase sports to the world.
Everything a sportsbook operator needs to manage their operation and grow profits – all powered by the finest live sports data available.
- Media & Engagement
We help brands and publishers engage and monetise sports fans with personalised campaigns and content they will love.
As part of LiveStats team you will work on solutions to collect official real-time data and distribute it to internal and external customers all over the world. The data is crucial to a large and demanding customer base comprising Sporting Associations (such as FIBA, NCAA), Media and Sports Betting companies. Your code will affect 200 000 basketball matches a year!
As a .NET Developer, you will be a part of a cross-functional team and your primary focus will be the development of back-end components using C# (.NET / .NET Core). Your work will involve the full software development cycle and you will have exposure to a broad set of technologies. This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges with opportunities to contribute broadly in a dynamic and collaborative team-based environment.
- Design and develop software that is reliable, scalable and fault tolerant
- Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code, using the best technologies for the problem at hand
- Work independently and within in a team in a dynamic agile environment and workplace
- Communicate, document and share technical knowledge
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external customers
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET Framework
- Full software life-cycle experience working on complex products within Agile environments
- Automated testing experience (NUnit, Mocking Frameworks, Selenium)
- Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Good spoken and written English
Bonus points for
- Design and Development of Complex Distributed Real-Time Systems
- Exposure to AWS technologies such as S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS
- Understanding of software architecture patterns including SOA and microservices
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing
- Messaging and communication technologies (HTTP, TCP, REST, MQ, SignalR)
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Familiarity with Front-end web technologies
For this role we offer gross salary starting from 2800 EUR/month, depending on your level of experience.
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently using virtual hiring processes in some locations, so that we can continue hiring great people whilst being mindful of the health of everyone involved in the recruitment process. Please therefore be aware that, among other things, interviews may take place by phone or video, and some new hires may need to be onboarded remotely (e.g. where access to office space is currently restricted). Our Talent Acquisition team will be able to advise of arrangements in relation to specific roles, so please reach out to them with any questions.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).