A Bit About Us
Genius Sports is the official data, technology and commercial partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media.
Our mission is to champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties - from the rights holder all the way through to the fan.
We are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, capturing the highest quality data for many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, English Premier League, Serie A, FIBA and the NCAA.
From enabling leagues to take control of their official data, to creating immersive fan experiences for sports, betting and media organisations, we are driven to the deliver the difference for our partners.
What We Do
- Sportstech - Data capture, management and analysis tools that help leagues run their sport, unlock new revenue streams, and protect the integrity of their competitions.
- Video - Fully automated streaming technology, production and distribution services that help showcase sports to the world.
- Sportsbook - Everything a sportsbook operator needs to manage their operation and grow profits – all powered by the finest live sports data available.
- Media & Engagement - We help brands and publishers engage and monetise sports fans with personalised campaigns and content they will love.
This is a part time job.
Life at Genius Sports is never dull! As a company at the forefront of sports & betting technology, we offer a stimulating, collaborative and diverse working environment!
We work in small, agile teams, collaborating on complex ideas, sharing our knowledge and supporting each other to create the best versions of what we do. We use the latest technologies to develop microservices as part of large and complex systems to provide real-time sport related data to an extensive customer base.
As a Junior .NET Developer your primary focus will be the development of back-end components using C# (.NET Core/.NET Standard), working as part of a team with full-stack responsibilities. You will be involved in the full software life-cycle and have exposure to a broad set of technologies, including Web and Cloud.
This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges with opportunities to contribute broadly in a dynamic and collaborative team-based environment.
- Analysis of requirements from internal and external customers
- Design and development of new software products and components
- Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code, using the best technologies for the problem at hand
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external customers
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET
- Full software life-cycle experience working on complex products within Agile environments
- Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Excellent spoken and written English
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more, depending on location. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently using virtual hiring processes in some locations, so that we can continue hiring great people whilst being mindful of the health of everyone involved in the recruitment process. Please therefore be aware that, among other things, interviews may take place by phone or video, and some new hires may need to be onboarded remotely (e.g. where access to office space is currently restricted). Our Talent Acquisition team will be able to advise of arrangements in relation to specific roles, so please reach out to them with any questions.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)