Genius Sports Group is one of the world’s largest sports technology companies, specializing in the capture, distribution and commercialization of live data, streams and digital content. We work in partnership with the biggest names in sports, betting and media to power a global ecosystem that benefits every stakeholder. Headquartered in London, we have offices in New York, Medellin, Tallinn, Sofia, Vilnius, Lausanne and Singapore, which are home to over 1,400 of our talented employees. We are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organizations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
You will work closely with the product development teams and stakeholders to improve the testing skills of the team, evaluate and enhance quality processes, and ensure product quality is continually improving. The role would suit someone who thrives in a fast-moving, team-oriented environment and is passionate about working with developers to deliver high-quality software for smart and demanding customers. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and highly motivated, possess a strong command of spoken and written English and be eligible to work in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Quality Assistance – mentoring teams on how to deliver high-quality software products;
- Helping teams meet commitments while ensuring a focus on quality;
- Involvement in production releases, identifying and mitigating the associated risks;
- Working with Product Owners to ensure stories have the required level of detail and user acceptance criteria;
- Developing test scripts, test plans and test cases for stories based on user acceptance criteria and reporting the results of test runs;
- Exploratory testing of new features - identifying, documenting, and raising issues;
- Measure the progress of the Quality Assistance model and provide a clear report about the current state of the team;
- Participate in the development of the automation framework.
- Solid commercial QA experience;
- Hands-on automation experience;
- Strong communication and organization skills;
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to details, able to multi-task, and have excellent initiative;
- Knowledge of quality assurance methodologies possibly supported by ISTQB/ISEB qualifications, although not required;
- Proficient in writing, executing and validating test scripts, ideally using Cypress, Specflow;
- Experience in quality assurance in Agile or DevOps model;
- Load/Performance testing experience would be a big plus.
For this position we offer gross salary starting from 3700 EUR/month depending on the level of experience, with numerous benefits that add value to the overall monthly compensation.
We have a work-hard, play hard culture at Genius Sports. We have many social events going on throughout the year such as, summer and Christmas parties, team building events, sports tournaments, birthday celebrations. Health insurance coverage, skills training opportunities and many others depending on location are part of our benefits list.
Genius Sports is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).