Genius Sports Group is one of the world’s largest sports technology companies, specializing in the capture, distribution and commercialization of live data, streams and digital content. We work in partnership with the biggest names in sports, betting and media to power a global ecosystem that benefits every stakeholder. Headquartered in London, we have offices in New York, Medellin, Tallinn, Sofia, Vilnius, Lausanne and Singapore, which are home to over 1,400 of our talented employees
GENIUS SPORTS MEDIA
Genius Sports Media believes there’s a better way for sports and brands to connect with fans – using the power of live sports data. We deliver powerful, data-driven content to transform publishers sites, both large and small. But most importantly, we help fans understand the stories behind the stats.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for building out custom digital advertising campaigns within the rapidly growing Digital Marketing division. To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of the programmatic marketing industry and have previous experience of Demand Side Platforms. Ideally, you will have exceptional client management experience or at least be looking for this as the next step in your career.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be hands-on and involved in every aspect of account management from supporting sales pitches, through onboarding campaigns, and monitoring their progress. You will work closely with our Trading Teams located in Colombia and Estonia explaining strategies and results to clients. Occasionally, this may require you to travel internationally.
The right candidate will be smart, professional, a first-class communicator, diplomatic and good at problem solving. You will have proven customer service skills, demonstrable leadership ability and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Work closely with clients to educate them on audience targeting, data management and programmatic buying.
- Give insight to sales and management teams throughout the sales cycle.
- Work closely with Trading team, monitoring campaigns and reporting results to clients.
- Work with DSP providers to address issues as they arise.
- Research publisher opportunities in key territories.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical subject
- Experience of Demand Side Platforms and Ad Serving technologies
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills and uncompromising attention to detail
- Ability to clearly prioritize work in a proactive manner and remain flexible in a changing environment
- A keen interest in digital media and ad tech.
- Fluent in Spanish & Portuguese
- 1-3 years’ experience in Programmatic Marketing
- An interest in sports
We have a work-hard, play hard culture at Genius Sports. We have many social events going on throughout the year such as, summer and Christmas parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, birthday celebrations, food vouchers, charity days and wellbeing actives. Health insurance coverage, skills training opportunities and many others depending on location are part of our benefits list.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)