Genius Sports Group is one of the world’s largest sports technology companies, specializing in the capture, distribution and commercialization of live data, streams and digital content. We work in partnership with the biggest names in sports, betting and media to power a global ecosystem that benefits every stakeholder. Headquartered in London, we have offices in New York, Medellin, Tallinn, Sofia, Vilnius, Lausanne and Singapore, which are home to over 1,200 of our talented employees.
The environment suits a dynamic, confident candidate who is a self-starter and possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
From live sports data collection to cutting-edge player performance analytics, Genius Sports has some of the most exciting and innovative products in the sports technology sector. We are looking for a talented, creative Designer who can bring those products to life – whether that’s producing brand materials or conceptual marketing campaigns, or creating compelling sales presentations in PowerPoint.
Based in our London office as part of the Marketing and Communications Team, the Junior Designer: will support the development and marketing strategies from conception to publication, helping the Marcomms and Commercials teams drive revenue growth and brand equity around new and existing products within the Genius Sports Group of companies.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker, calm under pressure and possess a passion for turning ideas into compelling marketing and communications content.
- Bring interesting & exciting ideas to team meetings & inject your creative thinking into the design & development of content
- Design & produce online/offline advertising campaigns for all Genius Sports Group brands
- Liaise with global Marketing & Communications team, along with key stakeholders in the business, to establish material & campaign requirements
- Work with Genius Sports Group brand guidelines to design innovative & original material & campaigns
- Design & produce presentations, proposals, reports & conference materials for marketing, new business pitches & existing clients
- Design of internal communications materials across multiple formats
- Collaborate with the rest of the design & communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Manage & edit photographic content
- Ensure projects are complete to the highest of standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years’ experience, ideally in a B2B design role
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in both digital (including web design) & print design
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to meet design needs and usability challenges
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- First rate commutation skills
- First rate attention to detail
We have a work-hard, play hard culture at Genius Sports. We have many social events going on throughout the year such as, summer and Christmas parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, birthday celebrations, food vouchers, charity days and wellbeing actives. Health insurance coverage, skills training opportunities and many others depending on location are part of our benefits list.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)