Genius Sports Group is one of the world’s largest sports technology companies, specializing in the capture, distribution and commercialization of live data, streams and digital content. We work in partnership with the biggest names in sports, betting and media to power a global ecosystem that benefits every stakeholder. Headquartered in London, we have offices in New York, Medellin, Tallinn, Sofia, Vilnius, Lausanne and Singapore, which are home to over 1,400 of our talented employees.
GENIUS SPORTS SERVICES
An internal facing division, GSS is responsible for technology, support and delivery. Its function –including our Data Collection, UX, Customer Support and Trading teams – is to provide 24/7 operational and technical support so that our commercial teams can deliver their range of products and services to our partners.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, your responsibilities will include producing useful, economical, and best-of-breed solutions that can be picked up by development teams and DevOps engineers across the company.
This position is a perfect match for a person who enjoys developing innovative solutions to technical challenges with opportunities to contribute broadly in a dynamic and collaborative team-based environment.
- Design and development of new solutions to aid the development process and delivery
- Producing high quality, maintainable, monitored and tested infrastructure and solutions
- Troubleshooting and resolution of problems
- Ability to lead and execute on the DevOps/Cloud Engineering vision
- Linux system administration
- AWS experience
- Understanding of Docker and container, orchestration and registry functionality
- Experienced with at least one high level programming language
- Infrastructure as Code languages
- Sufficiently fluent in English that you can describe problems and solve them in collaboration with others
- CI/CD build automation
- Bonus points for microservice architecture and deployment understanding
- Familiarity with networking and system administration
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment within a team
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies
We have a work-hard, play hard culture at Genius Sports. We have many social events going on throughout the year such as, summer and Christmas parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, birthday celebrations, food vouchers, charity days and wellbeing actives. Health insurance coverage, skills training opportunities and many others depending on location are part of our benefits list.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)