What We Do
Data capture, management and analysis tools that help leagues run their sport, unlock new revenue streams, and protect the integrity of their competitions.
Fully automated streaming technology, production and distribution services that help showcase sports to the world.
Everything a sportsbook operator needs to manager their operation and grow profits – all powered by the finest live sports data available.
- Media & Engagement
We help brands and publishers engage and monetize sports fans with personalized campaigns and content they will love.
• To monitor and collect data from live sports events all around the world;
• To communicate with our designated Sports Reporters based inside the sports grounds;
• To react in any case of discrepancy in the provided information compared to various external sources;
• To provide a constant sports expertise ensuring the high quality of the overall product provided;
• To report the occurrence of every issue encountered to the Supervisor on duty.
• Strong English verbal communication skills;
• Passion for sports;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• A strong and committed work ethic;
• High customer service focus;
• A proven ability to see problems through to their resolution;
• Ability to acquire knowledge quickly and accurately;
• Flexible and resourceful;
• Working hours vary based on shifts, mostly work during the weekends and late hours during the week is required.
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more, depending on location. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and Christmas parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently using virtual hiring processes in some locations, so that we can continue hiring great people whilst being mindful of the health of everyone involved in the recruitment process. Please therefore be aware that, among other things, interviews may take place by phone or video, and some new hires may need to be onboarded remotely (e.g. where access to office space is currently restricted). Our Talent Acquisition team will be able to advise of arrangements in relation to specific roles, so please reach out to them with any questions.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)