Genius Sports Group is one of the world’s largest sports technology companies, specializing in the capture, distribution and commercialization of live data, streams and digital content. We work in partnership with the biggest names in sports, betting and media to power a global ecosystem that benefits every stakeholder. Headquartered in London, we have offices in New York, Medellin, Tallinn, Sofia, Vilnius, Lausanne and Singapore, which are home to over 1,400 of our talented employees.
Genius Sports Services
An internal facing division, GSS is responsible for technology, support and delivery. Its function –including our Data Collection, UX, Customer Support and Trading teams – is to provide 24/7 operational and technical support so that our commercial teams can deliver their range of products and services to our partners.
• To monitor and collect data from live sports events all around the world;
• To communicate with our designated Sports Reporters based inside the sports grounds;
• To react in any case of discrepancy in the provided information compared to various external sources;
• To provide a constant sports expertise ensuring the high quality of the overall product provided;
• To report the occurrence of every issue encountered to the Supervisor on duty.
• Strong English verbal communication skills;
• Passion for sports;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• A strong and committed work ethic;
• High customer service focus;
• A proven ability to see problems through to their resolution;
• Ability to acquire knowledge quickly and accurately;
• Flexible and resourceful;
• Working hours vary based on shifts, mostly work during the weekends and late hours during the week is required.
We have a work-hard, play hard culture at Genius Sports. We have many social events going on throughout the year such as, summer and Christmas parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, birthday celebrations, food vouchers, charity days and wellbeing actives. Health insurance coverage, skills training opportunities and many others depending on location are part of our benefits list.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)