Who are we:
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organizations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA, and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximize the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
• To monitor and collect data from live sports events all around the world;
• To communicate with our designated Sports Reporters based inside the sports grounds;
• To react in any case of discrepancy in the provided information compared to various external sources;
• To provide a constant sports expertise ensuring the high quality of the overall product provided;
• To report the occurrence of every issue encountered to the Supervisor on duty.
• Strong English verbal communication skills;
• Passion for sports;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• A strong and committed work ethic;
• High customer service focus;
• A proven ability to see problems through to their resolution;
• Ability to acquire knowledge quickly and accurately;
• Flexible and resourceful;
• Working hours vary based on shifts, mostly work during the weekends and late hours during the week is required.
• Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self‐development in the sports industry;
• Training following the leading global standards for highest quality of Sports Support Service;
• A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment;
• Supportive, friendly, passionate team;
• A career opportunity in an international company.
How to apply:
If you want to send your official application, please feel free to send your CV and Cover Letter in English.
Genius Sports is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).
Who are we: