Our Talent Acquisition Specialists at Genius Sports are the gatekeepers to a career at Genius Sports. The TAS is a valued member of both the Global Talent Acquisition Team and the department(s) you are supporting. As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are passionate, collaborative and flexible working skills will be called on to strengthen your hiring teams and enable them to continue to recruit the best talent for Genius Sports.
- The best suited candidate has approximately 1 -3 years’ recruitment experience, either from an agency or in-house function. Recruiting experience within the IT / the tech industry is preferable.
- He or she has a track record of managing multiple recruitment engagements in a result orientated environment and is used to reevaluating prioritizations on a continuous basis.
- The ideal candidate must be diligent and passionate about work.
- The candidate has strong personal drive to deliver results, solve problems, and contribute to the Global Talent team with knowledge and energy.
- A track record of recruiting and building high-performing software/sales/Ops teams.
- The resourcefulness to turn a team’s needs into a search and, ultimately, hiring the best candidate for the job.
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for each step of the recruiting process and candidate experience.
- Experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation and relationship building with passive candidates.
- Natural intuition for what drives people and where they can most manifest their potential.
- Infectious passion for impactful products and ambitious missions.
- Ideally work experience with Workday and Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse).
- Source and screen candidates through proactive research, complex internet searches, and existing talent pools.
- Project management of multiple recruitment processes, supporting several business areas.
- Assessment of candidate skill and suitability based on role requirements and Genius Sports cultural match.
- Engage with partner organizations and help drive engaging events that promote the Genius Sports brand and culture, hence driving further engagement with the candidate market.
- Provide a positive employee experience and superior customer service to candidates, hiring managers and Stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing feedback regarding the overall recruiting market and best practice to keep hiring managers informed about realistic expectations.
- Conduct salary benchmarking activities and keep the business informed on compensation,Global Market overview and trends.
For this position we offer gross salary of 1800-2500 EUR/month depending on the level of experience, with numerous benefits that add value to the overall monthly compensation
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).