Are you looking for a position to match your interests in sports, data, and technology? Do you want to take ownership in products which collect, process and expose this data and lead the product forward?
We are looking for a person to join our Sofia office as a product owner to launch new exciting projects and continue improving existing ones. Working with a dedicated delivery team, practicing the Agile framework, it’s your chance to define the products and take them forward. Meeting with your end users, understanding drivers behind changes and features, defining requirements and solutions, writing them into stories and following up on delivery is just some of the tasks for this very versatile job. You’ll get a chance to work in an exciting industry in a great company with an interesting product suite and professional teams around you!
Product owner for Feed Acquisition is quite important role. Team is integral for functioning of Genius Sports, as it onboards and supports external data feeds, which are important for almost every part of the business, from Pre Match to Media.
- Work daily with delivery team practicing Agile framework
- Maintain and own the product roadmap for the team
- Daily collaboration and communication with your stakeholders and end users
- Well spoken and written English
- Experience working as a Product Owner or working with software development teams
- Interest in Sport
- Experience with Agile
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Training budget (€2000 per year) & career development
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance
- Excellent Salary and Christmas bonus
- Exciting new office with state of the art equipment
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
- Constant training opportunities
- Good work - life balance
- Regular team-building and social company events
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).