Who are we:
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organizations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA, and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximize the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
- Participating in group discussions and debates between the different teams;
- Performing internal and external presentations and education on network integrity;
- Creating, implementing and tracking procedures in order to be strengthen the company's network integrity measures;
- Tracking and analyzing regularly the Integrity procedures set in place;
- Reviewing integrity cases on a daily basis using all internal tools available and working closely with all relevant teams;
- Leading calls with statisticians included in integrity cases;
- Writing Warning and Termination letters;
- Handling customer enquiries related to possible integrity cases;
- Making independent decisions based on thorough analysis on all details available;
- Participating on weekly meetings with the Integrity Director.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong knowledge in a variety of sports;
- Proficient PC and Excel skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and skills in data analytics;
- High accuracy;
- Flexible and resourceful;
- A strong and committed work ethic;
- Team player with excellent analytical thinking;
- Proactive attitude, open to all kinds of feedback.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance;
- Transport allowance or Multisport card (covered by the company);
- Exciting new office with state-of-the-art equipment;
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team;
- Career opportunity in an international company;
- Constant training opportunities;
- Good work-life balance;
- Regular team-building and social company events.
How to apply:
If you want to send your official application, please feel free to send your CV and Cover Letter in English.
Genius Sports is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).