Who are we:
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organizations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA, and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximize the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
As Quality Analyst you will be carrying out various quality-related daily tasks. Your responsibilities will include checking multiple sports events, detecting and entering mistakes and providing feedback to all corresponding teams. You will be also providing daily, weekly and monthly reports. Attention to detail and good communication skills will come in handy in your daily contact with teams across the company.
You are a flexible team player who can be an important addition to our team of energetic and friendly Full Timers. Currently, our main focus is making sure that the quality of our Sports Statisticians' performance is up to the standards of the company. The team is constantly looking for new challenges and ideas to improve the quality of all our products. The position offers an exciting opportunity to work and learn alongside dedicated and knowledgeable colleagues.
- To handle various Quality or Data related daily tasks on a high level;
- To execute activities assigned by the related Quality team personnel;
- To handle communication with related GSS personnel;
- To attend to inquiries from GSS parties;
- To report Feed-related issues and provide quality-related feedback to relevant personnel;
- To participate in training sessions of new employees;
- To regularly update Quality- and Product-related documents and guidelines;
- To regularly test technical developments and provide feedback;
- To provide assistance to assigned additional activities by the related Quality personnel;
- To suggest new implementations to the existing regulations;
- To suggest new IT implementations to the existing interfaces;
- To perform analysis on the feed quality and provide feedback to all related parties;
- To attend meetings with relevant teams and assist with the internal and external communication of the Quality team.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Sports Knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Betting Industry Knowledge
- Attention to details
- Team Work
- Good knowledge of internal procedures
- Company Knowledge
- Time Management
- Product Knowledge
- E-mail Culture
- Stress Tolerance
- Problem-Solving skills
- Team Acceptance
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance;
- Transport allowance or Multisport card (covered by the company);
- Exciting new office with state-of-the-art equipment;
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team;
- Career opportunity in an international company;
- Constant training opportunities;
- Good work-life balance;
- Regular team-building and social company events.
How to apply:
If you want to send your official application, please feel free to send your CV and Cover Letter in English.
Genius Sports is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).