Who are we:
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organizations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA, and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximize the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
The immediate responsibilities of the role include running of the day-to-day Infringement Monitoring Operations in the Live Data department, analysis, reporting, and training. We are looking for someone with a proven ability to multitask and navigate through the data provided to reach optimizing solutions.
- To execute high-quality Scout Spotting operational shifts;
- To execute high-quality Error seeding operational shifts;
- To prepare regular reports concerning the product performance during both activities, flagging potential points of emphasis;
- Tracking and analyzing regularly flow of information related to the betting industry;
- Making independent decisions based on a thorough analysis of all details available.
- Excellent knowledge of the Betting Industry;
- Excellent attention to detail and skills in data analytics;
- Time-Management skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Work with Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge in Football, Basketball, and Volleyball;
- A strong and committed work ethic;
- Flexible with a willingness to adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Proactive attitude, open to all kinds of feedback.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance;
- Transport allowance or Multisport card (covered by the company);
- Exciting new office with state-of-the-art equipment;
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team;
- Career opportunity in an international company;
- Constant training opportunities;
- Good work-life balance;
- Regular team-building and social company events.
How to apply:
If you want to send your official application, please feel free to send your CV and Cover Letter in English.
Genius Sports is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).