Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall ownership of the onboarding process for new advertising customers and go-live troubleshooting
- Manage a team of support engineers to collectively deliver an excellent onboarding and customer experience using our services.
- Management and analysis of digital marketing campaigns optimization and technical processes.
- Record, troubleshoot and generate solutions to problems reported by end-users. This requires communication with clients and quality driven solutions.
- Work with databases by running and writing complex queries on our internally data and analyzing it accordingly.
- Tagging, segment creation and data syncing between different platforms.
- Contribution towards enriching the internal database, functional analysis and technical behaviors with proposed solutions.
- Build a rapport with clients, from C-level executives to managers and support staff.
- Collaborate across multiple internal functions, such as business development, engineering and ad operations to ensure that post-sale, new commercial relationships complete implementations quickly.
Required Attributes, Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in ad operations or tech ops at a digital agency or comparable experience.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills, with a methodical approach to problem solving in a space with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Exceptional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Sales engineering experience within the advertising technology space.
- Deep knowledge of the advertising ecosystem, including Ad serving, DSP exchange platforms, RTB, Header Bidding, Tagging, Feed integrations, Post back Tracking, Mobile SDK.
- Degree in engineering or related technology field.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).