As a Sports Trader in our Tallinn Trading team, your task is to enhance various sporting data, using our in-house developed software solutions. You will manage live sports events by monitoring and managing odds on behalf of our clients. In addition, making sure that day to day procedures are being completed diligently. We rely on your attention to detail and mathematical thinking, as these qualities will guide you in your daily tasks.
This is a great opportunity for students or any other with flexible timing who enjoy sports and can contribute to hourly-based tasks and responsibilities. This is not a full-time position.
Main responsibilities include:
- Trading matches on behalf of the customers
- Collecting and managing data from various sources
- Good oral and written English skills
- Precision and strong attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly initiative and proactive
- Understanding of betting markets
- Good knowledge of one of these sports: Football, Basketball, Tennis
- Exciting work in a unique industry
- Great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- A supportive, friendly, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
Please note that this is hourly based position, not a full-time position
Application deadline is 22nd of June.
We are happy to support you in the application process. Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Partner, Maris, via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).