Who are we:
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organizations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA, and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximize the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
• Managing and maintaining database through data entry and update on various sporting events;
• Researching, reviewing and understanding different match reviews, match reports and sports news;
• Day-to-day communication with different internal, external teams and our global network of Sports Reporters;
• Report all notable occurrences during shifts to the relevant personnel.
• Interest in sport and enthusiasm for increasing awareness (A superior knowledge of a wide variety of sports);
• Accuracy and attention to details;
• Good verbal and written English language skills;
• Multitasking ability;
• Stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure;
• Positive ‘can-do’ mentality;
• Good level and range of computer skills;
• Experience from Sports / Media / Research industry is a plus.
• Social benefits & Health/medical insurance following probation;
• Young, positive and stimulating working environment;
• Flexible working hours, organised in shifts;
• Taxi vouchers;
• Free beverages in the office;
• Team buildings & fun nights;
• Advanced corporate and product induction training. Constant training opportunities;
• Opportunities to further develop your skills and potential and grow in a dynamic international company.