Genius is looking for an Administrative Assistant to be responsible for greeting clients and managing C-Suite calendars. The best candidates will be master multi-taskers with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitudes. To be successful in this role, candidates should be professional, polite, punctual, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. This role will report to the Head of Operations and will work closely with the rest of the Facilities team to ensure our office is running smoothly. This role is ideal for someone with a strong attention to detail, and a proactive, can-do attitude.
Genius is the world's biggest encyclopedia of music. Powered by its community, in-house creative team, and the artists themselves, Genius serves music knowledge to over 100 million people each month on Genius.com and everywhere music fans connect across the internet.
Founded in 2009, Genius began as a platform for annotating rap lyrics. Over the years, it has expanded its mission to include more than hip-hop, and more than just lyrics. Every song has a story that needs to be told, and the biggest names in music—including Travis Scott, Billie Eilish, and Ariana Grande—come to Genius to give the world insight into their art.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
- Provide administrative support to 4-5 Genius Executives by booking appointments, managing travel arrangements, and maintaining expense reports
- Help maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs
- Support HR in on-boarding/off-boarding duties such as calendaring, scheduling internal meetings and setting up desks
- Facilitate daily lunch and mail deliveries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform additional administrative and ad hoc office duties as needed
- 2-3 years of prior experience as a receptionist, office assistant or admin assistant
- Consistent, professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to be proactive, multi-task and create a positive experience for others
- Resourceful, extremely organized, detail oriented, punctual and a team player
- Proficient in Google Suite and Tallie, preferred