Genius will be launching a fully remote internship program for the 2021 Summer season. This structured, 8-week program (June 21- August 13) will introduce rising college juniors, seniors and recent graduates to all facets of working for a company like Genius. Each intern will be offered a chance to work closely with different departments throughout the company and will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and experience what it means to work here.
We are searching for an intern to help support our growing brand partnerships business. This position will entail pre and post-sale responsibilities and will provide exposure to the entire sales cycle including Sales, Marketing, Ad Operations, Media Planning, Paid Social and Account Management.
As the largest global database of lyrics and artist-focused content, Genius’s mission is to celebrate More Than The Music—the lyrics, the stories behind the songs, and the creative connections that meaningfully drive culture.
Through our original content, technology, and live & virtual experiences, Genius spotlights the artists who are shaping music culture across every genre and musical discipline, sharing the stories behind their creativity and craft in their own words with over 105M+ people each month on Genius.com and everywhere music fans connect across the internet.
- Ad Operations
- Assist Ad Operations with spec sheet updates and product deck adjustments
- Screenshot requests
- Account Management
- Assist Account Management with Wrap Decks, including future insights and optimizations
- Assist Account Management with IO / Media Plan review
- Paid Social
- Assist Paid Social with updating branded content benchmarks
- Assist with Paid Social reporting and community management of select branded social posts & campaigns
- Assist with building, updating and maintaining, marketing and brand materials
- Competitive and research analysis for the brand partnerships team
- Pre-Sales assistance for the brand partnerships team
- Meeting prep: screenshots, research, competitive landscape
- Assist with activations/events for the brand partnerships team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and skills
- Must submit a letter of interest and resume
- Bonus if you are currently majoring in social media, communications, marketing, or advertising and/or have previous work experience in Media
** This is a paid internship.
Genius is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are building an inclusive and multicultural environment, so we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We're an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.