Genius will be launching a fully remote internship program for the 2021 Summer season. This structured, 8-week program (June 21- August 13) will introduce rising college juniors, seniors and recent graduates to all facets of working for a company like Genius. Each intern will be offered a chance to work closely with different departments throughout the company and will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and experience what it means to work here.
This year we are looking for one graphic design intern to work on a variety of projects. If you are interested in all things design, typography, music, media and collaboration, this could be the right internship for you. We are looking for a passionate and curious person to join our team.
As the largest global database of lyrics and artist-focused content, Genius’s mission is to celebrate More Than The Music—the lyrics, the stories behind the songs, and the creative connections that meaningfully drive culture.
Through our original content, technology, and live & virtual experiences, Genius spotlights the artists who are shaping music culture across every genre and musical discipline, sharing the stories behind their creativity and craft in their own words with over 105M+ people each month on Genius.com and everywhere music fans connect across the internet.
- Work directly with the Design Team on incoming design requests
- Help expand our visual brand across original and branded content
- Work efficiently and collaborate with internal Genius team
- Be independent and self-driven
- Set up files for production
- Work with us 4 days a week
- Enthusiasm for the Genius brand.
- Awareness of current design landscape and trends
- Strong collaborative and communication skills
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma or Sketch and/or After Effects
- Eligibility to work in the United States without restrictions
** This is a paid internship.
Genius is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are building an inclusive and multicultural environment, so we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We're an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.