Genius is hiring a Senior Integrated Producer that will manage all of Genius’s branded content campaigns.
This role will be based out of Genius HQ in Brooklyn, NY.
Genius is the world’s most influential music destination—a platform for fans to extract meaning from the music they love and artists to tell the stories behind their songs.
With more than 100M global users, 2M+ contributors, and billions of views each month across YT, TV, Spotify, Apple Music, TikTok, Snap, and others, active fans everywhere come to Genius to discuss and deconstruct all things music.
Genius’s mission is to celebrate “more than the music”—the lyrics, the stories behind the songs, and the connections that drive culture forward.
- Manage integrated campaigns with a variety of components including video, editorial, social, web builds, and more
- Manage one direct report and report directly to the VP of Content Operations
- Collaborate with Branded Content leadership, project stakeholders, and Account Managers to ensure day-to-day management of deadlines and key campaign milestones
- Coordinate between Artist Relations, Content, and Legal stakeholders to complete term sheets and contract artists
- Coordinate between Content, Client Services, and Sales departments to ensure campaign KPIs are being met
- Coordinate between Artist Relations, Content, Video, and Legal stakeholders to complete term sheets and contract artists for all campaigns
- 7+ years experience as a project manager for integrated campaigns that include video, editorial content, social, web builds, digital advertising, or similar
- Experience managing a team/direct report(s)
- Highly proficient in creating and maintaining timelines and project milestones
- Understanding of project management tools such as Airtable, Monday, Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Basecamp, Jira, Asana, Trello, or similar
- Ability to quickly learn new project management softwares
- Interest in developing new processes and systems for higher productivity
- Passion for finding the most efficient way to produce any given concept or idea
- Past experience at a new media outlet or start-up
- Background in experiential, tech, advertising, marketing, or similar field