Genius is hiring our first Integrated Producer that will manage all of our branded content campaigns.
This role will be based out of Genius HQ in Brooklyn, NY.
Genius is the world's biggest encyclopedia of music. Powered by its community, in-house creative team, and the artists themselves, Genius serves music knowledge to over 100 million people each month on Genius.com and everywhere music fans connect across the internet.
Founded in 2009, Genius began as a platform for annotating rap lyrics. Over the years, it has expanded its mission to include more than hip-hop, and more than just lyrics. Every song has a story that needs to be told, and the biggest names in music—including Frank Ocean, Lorde, and Cardi B—come to Genius to give the world insight into their art.
- Manage integrated campaigns with a variety of components including video, editorial, social, experiential, web builds, and more
- Collaborate with Branded Content leadership, project stakeholders, and Account Managers to ensure day-to-day management of deadlines and key campaign milestones
- Work with Integrated Marketing and Finance departments to create scopes and estimates, maintain budgets, and track actual costs
- Coordinate between Content, Client Services, and Sales departments to ensure campaign KPIs are being met
- 4+ years experience as a project manager for integrated campaigns that include video, editorial content, social, experiential, web builds, digital advertising, or similar
- Highly proficient in creating and maintaining timelines and project milestones
- Ability to manage campaign finances from budgeting, creation of SOWs, execution, and actualization of final costs
- Understanding of project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Basecamp, Jira, Asana, Airtable, Trello, or similar
- Ability to quickly learn new project management softwares
- Interest in developing new processes and systems for higher productivity
- Passion for finding the most efficient way to produce any given concept or idea
- Past experience at a new media outlet or start-up
- Background in advertising, marketing, or similar field