Genius is hiring a Senior Ad Ops Specialist to further enhance our successful and growing advertising operation. Ads are one of Genius’s most important revenue streams, and we’ve only scratched the surface of what we’re capable of. With 100MM unique visitors per month across our website and mobile apps, the upside for ad monetization on Genius is nearly limitless. Our success in ad operations rests on a sophisticated technical implementation and a data-driven strategy.
- Work with internal Account Management teams and answer any necessary questions when they are completing RFP media plans
- Work with clients to acquire the necessary tags/tracking and KPI’s for a successful campaign launch
- QA creative tags, QA trafficking in DFP, and troubleshoot technical issues that may arise with for Ad Ops Managers on the team
- Reconcile monthly billing reports for finance team for sold campaigns
- Provide bi-weekly pacing reports and final reporting for sold campaigns to Account Management and Sales
- Traffick campaign orders and client creatives in Google DFP
- Work closely with the Genius in-house creative and technology teams to continuously improve the online experience
- Work closely with Sales and Account Management to optimize campaigns, communicate campaign changes, technical issues, launch delays, etc.
- Take lead on Genius certifications on industry third party reporting and tracking vendors
- Help manage video inventory and distribution partnership for live pre-roll campaigns
- Manage and create audience segments and profiles in our DMP platform Nielsen Marketing Cloud needed for applicable campaigns
- Available for off-hours campaign issues as needed: occasional weekend and evening monitoring, troubleshooting, etc.
- 4+ years experience working in advertising operations and campaign management
- Experience with Third Party Ad Serving platforms/Rich Media providers (OAS, DFP/DFA/DART, Atlas, PointRoll, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, Sizmek, IAS, Double-Verify, MOAT) is required
- Experience is DMP platforms such as Oracle Bluekai, Nielsen, Krux and/or Lotame
- High level understanding in viewability & IVT, analyzing data in Integral Ad Science (IAS), MOAT and/or Doubleverify and being able to turn a bad story into good with the data
- High level of expertise with DFP a must—including troubleshooting and problem solving
- High level proficiency in Excel; Knowledge in HTML, G-Suite, Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Chrome developer tool and other troubleshooting tools such as Charles and Fiddler
- Must demonstrate customer service aptitude with both internal and external contacts
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Teamwork, interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, and customer service attitude is a must