Genius is searching for our first Account Manager in Los Angeles to traffic, test, and maintain online and mobile advertising campaigns. Our ideal candidate is one who is passionate about collaboration, online advertising, music, and the Genius knowledge project.
Genius is the world's biggest encyclopedia of music. Powered by its community, in-house creative team, and the artists themselves, Genius serves music knowledge to over 100 million people each month on Genius.com and everywhere music fans connect across the internet.
Founded in 2009, Genius began as a platform for annotating rap lyrics. Over the years, it has expanded its mission to include more than hip-hop, and more than just lyrics. Every song has a story that needs to be told, and the biggest names in music—including Frank Ocean, Lorde, and Cardi B—come to Genius to give the world insight into their art.
- Prepare comprehensive interactive media plans, schedules, cost estimates and contracts for various brands while adhering to budgets and eCPM goals
- Reserve media space and issue insertion orders, cancellations, and change requests
- Build IOs with clients’ media planning tools like Media Ocean, Atlas, Prisma, etc
- Manage and organize all documentation related to a campaign. This is inclusive of but not limited to third party metrics, verification metrics, etc
- Coordinate between marketing, web development and sales to implement sold digital programs
- Manage and optimize digital campaigns via 3rd party billing numbers against KPIs outlined by sales/agency including but not limited to conversions, CTR, view ability, CPC
- Produce any and all reports for sales and clients (weekly and ad-hoc)
- Work closely with the company's in-house creative and technology teams to continuously improve the online experience
- Provide insightful reports regarding campaign performance from a digital, video, verification, and content perspective
- 3+ Years experience as an account manager
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Strong writing, grammar and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint / Keynote skills
- Versed in digital and social media programs/extensions
- Experience uploading media plans in Mediaocean Prisma for Seller
- Advertising Operations experience with Third Party Ad Serving platforms/Rich Media providers (OAS, DFP/DFA/DART, Atlas, PointRoll, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, Sizmek, IAS, Double-Verify, MOAT) is required.
- Teamwork, interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, and customer service attitude is a must