We're looking for a product manager to own the development of new features from concept through launch. This role is highly collaborative - working with design, engineering, and QA to ensure we ship the most valuable, highest quality product as fast as possible.
In this role, your focus will move across our entire group communication stack - including iOS, Android, and Web products - to ensure cohesive and delightful experiences that consider the entirety of our existing feature set and vision for the future.
What you'll do
- Own the strategy, definition, execution, and measurement of high priority features.
- Provide product requirements (and more importantly rationale) for a cross functional team of design, engineering, and QA and serve as the point person during execution.
- Set metrics for the functionality you ship and goals tied to those metrics to keep the team focused on outcomes.
- Make critical product decisions based on input from the community team, user research, and user behavior in the product.
- Collaborate closely with the head of product to refine and prioritize the broader product roadmap.
Who you are
- You have a need for speed — you thrive in a fast-paced environment and your energy is infectious.
- You have a scientific mindset, approaching problems with a natural curiosity that you satiate with facts.
- You develop a strong point of view in your work, but maintain the humility to change your thinking based on new information and perspectives.
- You think in systems and strive for the value of a product to be greater than the sum of its parts.
- You're passionate about bringing people together through technology.
- 3+ years experience in product management, preferably for a consumer-focused product.
- Demonstrable technical ability—you've overseen purely technical projects closely, or have hands-on experience engineering.
- Bonus points for experience building marketplace products.