Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing administration assistance to employees, visitors, guests, supplier and vendors;
- Greeting visitors, handling their inquiries and/or directing them to the appropriate people;
- Organizing and arranging planned events and meetings;
- Ensuring the office is always adequately supplied by ordering all necessary supplies, including stationery, office equipment and food items;
- Responsible for the maintenance of the office and overall general administration.
- Coordination of incoming and outgoing post and deliveries;
- Assisting in CTO and HR & Office Coordinator in their daily duties and any other ad-hoc projects.
- Can do attitude, open mindedness and positive attitude;
- Good command of English (spoken and written) and very good general communication skills;
- Flexibility and very good organization skills;
- Good command of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word);
- Ideally, reading for a degree in either Business Administration or Human Resources;
- Experience in Office Admin related roles would be an asset.
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. This position is based on-site in Gdansk (Poland) and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible. In addition to an excellent remuneration package and a dynamic work environment, we also believe in work-life balance and flexibility.
Join us and gain first glance of how work in office management looks like!