Who We Are
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
General Assembly is seeking a 6-month Instructor Management Intern in Singapore
As the Instructor Management Intern, you will work with the local Instructor Managers to help support and facilitate our instructional teams! This is a role for a motivated team player who wants to be part of a fast-paced, growing educational community. You will be ensuring we maintain the standards of course delivery by our instructors and instructional associates that adds value to GA students, campus and business.
This will be a great opportunity for you to work in a high-growth environment with a highly energetic, dedicated and dynamic team. You will learn the ins and outs of the end-to-end cycle of instructor recruitment, onboarding, and engagement!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
- Support Instructional Team Staffing:
- Screen and identify qualified candidates for instructor and instructional associate roles
- Facilitate onboarding for new instructional team members to GA processes and in-class tools and resources
- Support Instructor Management:
- Prepare course progress reports and presentations by synthesizing student feedback data and highlighting key insights
- Administrative tasks to help the Instructional Management team better and more efficiently organise our data and information.
- Liaison between departments: Support instructors’ inquiries and act as a liaison between the instructors and other teams.
- Guest Speaker Sourcing: Facilitate sourcing, scheduling, and coordinating of guest speakers for all courses.
- Demonstrates a baseline understanding of all GA Education Product lines in order to create tools and systems necessary for program delivery.
Skills & Qualifications:
- You are highly organised. When it comes to workflow, you take pride in your organisational skills
- You are data-driven and comfortable with spreadsheets and basic data analysis
- You have excellent writing skills and are comfortable with creating persuasive messages and pitches
- You are a good listener and have excellent communication skills and are able to adapt your skills to different stakeholders
- You are familiar with and can easily find your way around the Google Workspace environment
- You maintain a positive and professional demeanour, even under stressful situations
- You have the ability to multitask and coordinate multiple projects at once
- You have a passion for education and creating an impact in people’s lives
Full-time or Part-time interns (6 months commitment). Must be based in Singapore for the duration.
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Optimises Work Processes