Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 50,000 alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We're on the hunt for a curious, creative and resourceful individual who can manage our Oracle HCM Cloud modules with an eye on automation, streamlining processes and developing and publishing thoughtful analytics and dashboards. This is an individual who absolutely loves data and operations, as well as helping teams work efficiently and effectively through the use of HCM Cloud functionality.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
● Manages Oracle HCM Cloud, ensuring ongoing maintenance of the system, staying on top of quarterly updates and ensuring workflows, customizations, and day-to-day operations of Oracle HCM is running smoothly.
● Builds out Oracle HCM Core HR, Time & Labor, Absence Management and other areas with a focus on automating current processes.
● Being an analytics powerhouse building reports, analytics, dashboards in OTBI.
● Builds BI Publisher reports for use in Checklists for native Oracle electronic signature.
● Coordinates with cross-functional teams to document business requirements and identify best practices to implement a technical solution within Oracle HCM.
● Defines new and refining existing business processes.
● Works closely with our third party implementation partner, as needed, to manage project related documentation
and track deliverables.
● Partners with our Information Technology team for security, SSO, Okta and data security activities and projects
●Experienced in managing HCM projects and deliverables.
● Fosters good partnerships with customers, stakeholders and project sponsors.
Some of the things we are looking for:
● Hands on experience managing Oracle HCM cloud, Time & Labor and Absence Management modules as well as Payroll Flows (integration with US ADP)
● Hands on experience in implementing HCM cloud outbound integrations using BI Publisher, HCM extracts & OTBI reports
● Experience with automating end to end integration orchestrations using HCM cloud SOAP & REST/ATOM web services
● Proficiency in Oracle Fusion cloud architecture and Application tool kit (flex fields, lookups, value sets, ESS etc.)
● Expertise in OTBI Analytics, Reporting, Dashboard and BI Publisher
● Good understanding of fast formulas, customizations/personalization and approvals/workflows.
● Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL development desired
● Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
● Skilled at creating end user documentation and training all levels of staff
● Detail-oriented, team player and who could thrive in a collaborative environment
● Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed; thrives in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
● Able to work effectively and efficiently as an individual contributor or a team member.
● Integrity and Trust Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an
appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidence; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for
● Problem Solving Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all
fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious
and doesn't stop at the first answers.
● Priority Setting Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical
few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates
roadblocks; creates focus.
● Optimizes Work Processes Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus
on continuous improvement.
● Manages Complexity Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to
effectively solve problems.
● Action Oriented Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as
challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
● Drives Results Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.