Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
General Assembly is seeking a 3 to 6-month Student Success Operations Intern in Singapore
As the Student Success Operations Intern, you will work with the local Student Success team to help our students get the best student experience! This is a role for a motivated team player who wants to be part of a fast-paced, growing educational community. You will be ensuring we maintain our standards of delivery for the increasing student population while maintaining a highly engaged community that adds value to GA students, campus and business.
This will be a great opportunity for you to work in a high-growth environment with a highly energetic, dedicated and dynamic team. You will learn the ins and outs of end to end cycle of what we do for students, alumni and engage our local community!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
- Student & Data Management:
- Onboard all incoming students to in-class tools and resources (welcome emails, course trackers/rosters, slack invite/channel setup, etc.).
- Track student pre-work data ensuring students meet 100% completion standards prior to the start of class.
- Support student collections outreach and act as a liaison between students and Finance.
- Ensure qualified students receive their Letter of Completion and offboard students from in-course tools and resources.
- Administrative tasks to help the Student Success team better and more efficiently organize our data and information.
- Customer Service Inbox Management: You are the first line of communication with the students and alumni through our Student Success inbox & Slack workspaces, responding and assisting promptly.
- Liaison between departments: Support students' enquires and act as a liaison between students and other teams.
- Event Execution: Facilitate student-facing events, update student-facing event calendar and ongoing community outreach.
- Demonstrates a baseline understanding of all GA Education Product lines in order to create tools and systems necessary for program delivery
Skills & Qualifications:
- You are highly organized. When it comes to workflow, you take pride in your organisational skills
- You are data-driven and comfortable with spreadsheets, Excel functions and basic data analysis
- You have excellent writing skills and are comfortable with creating persuasive messages and pitches
- You are a good listener and have excellent communication skills and are able to adapt your skills to different stakeholders
- You are familiar with and can easily find your way around the Google Workspace environment
- You maintain a positive and professional demeanour, even under stressful situations
- You have the ability to multitask and coordinate multiple projects at once
- You have a passion for education and creating an impact in people’s lives
Part-time interns preferred (3 - 6 months commitment). Must be based in Singapore for the duration.
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Optimizes Work Processes