In this 10-week or 1-week accelerated course, students are equipped with the skills they need to be a productive and effective marketer in the 21st century. They learn current tools and best practices they can use to promote a brand, drive sales leads, and increase customer engagement.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to lead this transformative experience as instructor for General Assembly's part-time Digital Marketing course.
Skills and Qualifications
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of digital marketers.
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have at least 5 years of industry experience with digital marketing.
- You have fluency with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, current social media outlets, paid social media advertising, customer segmentation targeting and tracking, community management, and e-mail marketing.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Teach 2 hours per evening, 2 days a week, for 10 weeks, or 8 hours per day for 1 week.
- Prepare lessons and materials, leveraging existing GA curriculum content for several hours per week.
- Work alongside GA staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students
- Guide students through development of a stellar final project that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills
Who are we?
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world.
Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning.
More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognised as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
General Assembly is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.