Who We Are
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to support our global Enterprise team which includes Sales, Client Success, and Sales Operations. The goal of the Sales Enablement Manager is to develop an effective onboarding experience, create efficient and effective learning solutions, develop commercial skills and improve product knowledge.
- Develop, launch and evolve best-in-class training, programs and content that helps our Sales and Client Success teams perform their jobs better.
- Partner with enterprise leadership to define sales curriculum strategy at General Assembly
- Enable cross-functional learning and sharing through productive relationships between Sales, Client Success, Sales Operations, Product, etc.
- Use our data tools to be the ‘best practice ambassador’ for building efficiencies into our sales stages, processes and use of our systems
- Partner with marketing on product marketing collateral roll-out
- Develop templated emails for outbound prospecting efforts by sales and business development representatives
- Manage a business development team (currently 4 FTEs)
- Salesforce administration: adding accounts, reporting, dashboards, data hygiene (monthly opportunity clean up), reassigning opportunities and accounts
- Report on a range of success metrics to track progress and success across initiatives and changes that impact Enterprise teams
Skills & Qualifications:
Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator with a knack for simplifying complex concepts to develop the training content, curriculum and programs that enable our Sales and Client Success teams to be successful. We are looking for someone with:
- 4+ years in learning and development, sales enablement, sales, or go-to-market within a Sales or Sales Operations team
- Experience as a SalesForce CRM user, ideally as an administrator
- Experience developing dynamic and engaging trainings for various audiences
- A naturally inquisitive approach to addressing ambiguous problems
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator: you make the complex simple
- Strong business acumen and a data-driven approach
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to work with individuals across various levels
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, content management systems (Highspot) a plus