Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
Are you a digitally-savvy junior marketeer keen to join the newly expanded Paris campus? We are looking for a marketing coordinator to join GA Paris’ marketing team, focusing mainly on our local events strategy and workshop curation. You'll be led by Europe's Head of Marketing, and together, you’ll be responsible for driving leads that turn into revenue, allowing GA to continue to grow, scale and change lives.
Responsibilities include (but, of course are not limited to) the following:
- Coming up with event concepts and finding promotional partners and speakers for these events
- Running 2-3 in-person, meetup-style evening events per month at our campus, covering topics within tech, design, business & data
- Curating and executing in person workshops, forming and maintaining Instructor relationships and enhancing the student experience
- Managing GA Paris's social media channels, mainly Instagram and Twitter
We're looking for someone who....
- Is bilingual in French and English (Spoken and Written)
- Has 1-2 years of experience in events and marketing or is passionate about learning these skills
- Is obsessively organised and loves a new challenge
- Loves meeting new people and attending events and isn’t afraid to approach people for opportunities
- Has experience running social media channels, mainly Twitter and Instagram
- Has catchy copywriting skills and excellent communication
- Maintains a positive and solutions-focused attitude at all times, and remains calm and friendly under pressure
- Can navigate an ever-changing, fast paced startup environment
- Has a keen interest in career progression within an exciting marketing role