Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We are looking for an outgoing marketer who thrives at creating relationships. The Marketing Partnerships Producer will support the global marketing team and Senior Marketing Manager in the promotion and execution of global marketing campaigns. This person will support the acquisition of new users (NTF), leads, and scale our pipeline of partner relationships. This is a role for a motivated team player who wants to be part of a fast-paced, growing educational community.
This is a full-time role working out of New York City.
Our ideal candidate:
- Energized by business development
- Has a strong mind for relationship building and keen ability to find common goals
- Is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, move quickly and get things done
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
- Research and create outreach plan for external partners in support of marketing campaigns
- Internal project management for partnership-marketing campaigns
- Manage partner on-boarding and account management before, during and after a campaign
- Campaign tracking and partner asset delivery
- Collect and report on feedback from campaigns to marketing partnership team and other stakeholders i.e. Content, Design, and Product teams.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years prior business development/partnership experience required. Specific experience in partner outreach for marketing campaigns with the goal of email acquisition and lead generation preferred.
- You are able to anticipate partner needs and act accordingly.
- You are detail-oriented with strong organization skills.
- You maintain a positive and professional demeanor.
- You have experience navigating an ever-changing, fast paced environment and demonstrable ability to come up with solutions.
- You are able to multitask and enjoy wearing many hats.
- You learn new processes quickly and accurately.
- You are proactive and comfortable working with minimal supervision.
- Builds Networks
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Communicates Effectively
- Action Oriented
- Drives Results