Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
As the Growth Marketing Manager, you are responsible for uncovering new channels to drive growth for General Assembly’s consumer and B2B businesses. You will own the end to end execution from sizing opportunities, mapping out test, iterating and driving success. This role requires an action-oriented individual who can operate as an entrepreneur within the larger marketing organization to move quickly, test and find new growth opportunities to scale.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a born entrepreneur
- Has a strong analytical mindset with ability translate insights into metrics/goals
- Is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, move quickly and get things done.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of General Assembly’s products, and both our consumer and b2b customer and work
- Build and iterate upon a strategy and testing roadmap to reach new customers via new channels to drive business growth.
- Develop an opportunity testing roadmap, size the opportunities, and work methodically to test and scale potential growth levers.
- Own the creation, execution, budget and revenue goals of growth strategy from end to end.
- Manage, monitor and communicate performance on an ongoing basis to VP of Marketing and other leadership team members at the organization.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing, growth, consulting, or business operations role, specifically experience working in at a growth stage startup.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement, with the ability to take an idea and bring it to life with minimal supervision
- Highly entrepreneurial, work independently, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance. Ability to move quickly, test and learn, show good judgement and plan for how to scale seamlessly.
- Manages Ambiguity
- Communicates Effectively
- Business Insight
- Cultivates Innovation
- Strategic Minset
- Action Oriented
- Drives Results