Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Global Director of Admissions in coordinating information from Regional Director team (RAD)-i.e. Sign offs on documents, PPT slides complete for monthly meeting, completion of HR training, etc.)
- Creation of quick handmade BI (Business Intelligence) tools in excel - with Director and BI team guidance.
- Will interact with SFDC, Looker, New Voice Media, Yesware and all other admissions systems which produce data useful for admissions strategy.
- Support RAD team in creating editable trackers in excel containing static data for comparisons over time (campus, AP, program conversions - by month)
- Will create run rate tracker for RAD use with APs to assess ongoing invoices needed each week, pacing toward goal.
- Help improve aesthetics for contests, power points, etc. - Check completion, grammar, etc.
- Meeting minutes on RAD Calls and other admissions related meetings.
- Creating small degree of Call Center Team reporting.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly update announcements
- Maintain project tracker and meeting minutes for SFDC Taskforce, BI Taskforce, SFDC AR Taskforce (to come) and other similar type admissions working groups.
- Partner with BI team, Engineering team, AR RAD or AP RAD team members to check if function works well for department (new changes to system, calendar system, etc.).
- Other items as assigned by Global Director of Admissions.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in microsoft suites (excel, word, power point)
- Excellent written communication skills and grammar; proofreading skills a plus.
- Organized, reliable, and diligent.
- Comfortable communicating across all levels of the organization and holding senior managers accountable to deadlines, on behalf of global leadership.
- 2+ years experience in administrative support role preferred.
- Data analytics or advanced excel skills a plus.
- Position may be remote, located at one of our campuses, or in NYC - HQ
- Position is PT (25-29 hours, does not incl. Benefits)
- Customer Focus
- Drive for results
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Time Management
- Written & Verbal Communication skills