Who are we?
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
As an Engagement Manager, you will support the delivery of General Assembly’s largest client programs, and help grow our most important accounts. You play a key role on a cross-functional, client-facing team that delivers on £2-3 million of annual client revenue across the EMEA region.
- Help manage top tier, Fortune 100 client relationships and account expansion strategies, supporting Senior Engagement team as well as clients directly
- Execute on engagement and delivery strategies for online and in-person training and assessment programs
- Collect and document direct costs for program delivery
- Own client-facing and internal summaries of client meetings, including key decisions and action items
- Track and maintain day-to-day program success, as measured by learning and sentiment metrics
- Coordinate with consumer-specific delivery teams on GA campuses, to collaborate on program delivery for corporate audiences
- Build and present client-facing delivery reports, including qualitative and quantitative data on student learning, sentiment, and engagement
- Evaluate data to drive product insights and continually improve metrics around online course usage and satisfaction
- Travel to client offices for in-person programmes and meetings. Expect to travel 25% of the time for this role.
Skills & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate has at least 2-3 years of prior work experience, with an excellent work ethic, polished communication skills, infectious positive energy, and a passion for fast-paced, dynamic environments. This person has some experience in client management and/or project management, and polished communication skills. Ideal skills/experience includes:
- 1-2 years in sales, customer service, client management, or similar role working with external stakeholders
- 1-2 years using Excel and Google Suite
- Comfortable operating in a cross-functional project or environment
- Experience using Jira or project management a plus
- Experience being primary B2B account owner a plus
- Experience coordinating training programs a plus
- Process Management
- Written Communications
- Presentation skills
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal savvy
- Problem Solving
- Action Oriented