As a Senior Product Manager for Digital Products, you will have the opportunity to bring your experience and passion for software product management to life. By building digital products and solutions, you will work from the ground up in order to fulfill our vision to enable universal access to genomic sequencing. You will partner with passionate and driven team members who operate in an environment founded on learning agility, respectful collaboration, transparency and resilience. If you want a high-impact role that has a blend of both strategic and tactical product management, this is the role for you!
- Understand and define customer problem(s) and translate those needs into product features for digital solutions
- Work collaboratively with technical product management and development teams to design features, UI & UX that enable user workflows
- Have an eye for beautiful UI designs and workflows that engages the user with software for a delightful user experience
- Contribute to design ideas for how the customer interacts with and experiences our digital products
- Develop and get buy-in on commercialization and pricing model for SaaS products for desktop and mobile devices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in seeing designs through to implementation
- Participate in rapid prototyping to illustrate new ideas that help with initial feature definitions
- Define user-side requirements for features, UI and UX for 3rd party applications
- 3+ years of relevant experience in product management and design of digital and software products
- Effective and clear verbal & written communication skills
- A collaborative team player that can engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong presentation, documentation, and organizational skills
- Excel in a multidisciplinary and collaborative team environment
- Industry experience within life sciences, or related fields is a plus
- Graduate level degree in life sciences or MBA
- Adaptable to fast-paced, dynamic work environments and shifting demands.
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented, and an effective communicator
- Scrappy, willing to roll up sleeves and pitch in where needed.
- Able to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Passion for making a difference in the world.
At this time, we can only consider applicants with authorization to work in the United States on a permanent, full-time basis; unfortunately, we cannot provide visa sponsorship.
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $144,000 to $170,000 per year.
Compensation for this role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, experience and geographic location, and may fall outside of the range shown. Genapsys offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage, paid time off, holiday pay and a broad range of other benefits.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of Genapsys' culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work. Join us and help us achieve our mission!
Genapsys has a robust COVID-19 prevention plan in order to keep our team members as safe as possible. This plan includes a requirement that all employees, contractors and visitors are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or receive an approved medical or religious exemption) prior to working on site at any Genapsys location. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.