At Genapsys we are working to power the world of healthcare and diagnostics with advanced DNA sequencing technology. Our sequencing instrument platform leverages a proprietary electrical microfluidic sequencing chip with a scalable number of detectors, enabling a wide range of applications including targeted sequencing in oncology, pharmacogenomics and genome-wide sequencing in microbiology and others. We believe in a world where every researcher has a compact, scalable, and affordable sequencer in their own lab, empowering the democratization of genetic sequencing. Our novel sequencing method is revolutionizing genomics discovery, biomedical research, healthcare, diagnostics, agriculture, and a variety of other fields.
About the Role
The success of Genapsys relies, at its core, on our ability to attract, retain, and develop talented individuals across a variety of high-demand functions. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be a key member of the People & Culture team supporting our recruitment efforts to help us build exceptional teams. The efforts of the Talent Acquisition Team and the Recruiting Coordinator will significantly grow our organization by successfully coordinating a high-volume of talent acquisition and recruiting activities in fast-paced environment. You will be an ambassador to candidates, new hires, and existing employees and hiring managers. You’ll be instrumental in creating a great candidate experience. You will help grow the company by ensuring seamless logistics and timely planning of candidate interviews as well as recruiting-related events and meetings. To be successful in this role, you must have a process-improvement mindset and confidently take ownership for driving all recruiting operations. If you thrive on being resourceful, well-organized and are eager to grow your career in recruiting and people operations, this might be the role for you!
Candidates in the greater Redwood City, CA area, as well as those who would like to work remotely within the United States, preferably in the Pacific or Mountain time zones, are encouraged to apply.
- Represent Genapsys by acting as an ambassador to candidates, fostering an overall positive candidate experience.
- Schedule interviews, coordinate travel arrangements as needed, and meet and greet candidates who arrive onsite for interviews.
- Implement, maintain, and train hiring managers on the applicant tracking system.
- Conduct interviews, reference, background checks and other recruiting-related activities.
- Support onboarding of new hires, as needed. Work with our ATS, Greenhouse, and other systems to track candidate progress from initial contact through offer stage and ensure complete and accurate data.
- Flexibly to jump in and help with company projects and initiatives.
- Support our team and make our current and future team members feel special.
- Work with recruiters, as needed, and proactively source, search, and identify top talent for assigned job openings.
- Support and maintain talent acquisition reporting and metrics.
What We Look For:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1+ years of related internship or work experience in HR or Talent Acquisition
- Experience withGreenhouse ATS strongly preferred
- Experience in recruiting and scheduling, life sciences experience a plus
- Broad knowledge of HR principles and best practices.
- Exceptional people skills, as you will be working with people of all personalities!
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- A high level of discretion and the ability to appropriately manage confidential information.
- Passion for making a difference in the world!
- Genuine team player with an interest in building community and authentic relationships.
- A growth mindset.
What we offer (US based-employees)*:
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options.
- Comprehensive, industry-leading medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and dependents.
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, child care, elder care, public transportation and parking expenses.
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contribution.
- Free daily catered gourmet lunches and snacks.
- For those emergency moments - long and short term disability, life insurance (2x salary) and an employee assistance program.
- Work with driven and enthusiastic colleagues in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, the opportunity to work on problems that matter in a highly collaborative environment.
*Eligible international employees’ benefits are specific to their location and dependent on their employer of record
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $20 - 35 per hour.
Compensation for this role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, experience and geographic location, and may fall outside of the range shown. GenapSys offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage, paid time off, holiday pay and a broad range of other benefits.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of GenapSys' culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work. Join us and help us achieve our mission!