At GenapSys we are working to power the world of healthcare and diagnostics with advanced DNA sequencing technology. Our proprietary technology integrates advanced electronics, molecular biology, fluidics and data analytics and machine learning to dramatically reduce cost of ownership and operating expenses for DNA and RNA sequencing.
Our team brings together an incredibly diverse and multidisciplinary set of backgrounds and skills – from electrical and mechanical engineers, to physicists, chemists, microfluidic engineers, molecular biologists, bioinformaticians, mathematicians and more. Together we will advance scientific and medical knowledge and improve human health through transformative DNA sequencing technologies. We are working cross functionally to make a great impact in the world – join us on that mission!
We are looking for a talented and passionate team player to join our fast-paced startup company to work on the analog/mixed-signal circuits for Genapsys’ next generation DNA sequencing chips. The candidate will participate in the architecture, design and validation of our next generation of micro-array CMOS chips and will actively take part in scaling this key component of our sequencing platform to the next level of integration.
- Support micro-architecture development of our next generation DNA sequencing micro-array CMOS chip
- IC design, layout and validation of analog/mixed signal blocks, at component level as well as chip top-level
- Develop architecture of scalable, low-power, low-noise Analog front-end
- MS with 5+ years of industry experience, or Ph.D. with 2+ years of industry experience with focus on Analog/Mixed-signal IC design
- Solid understanding of CMOS device characteristics, noise, mismatch, linearity, and other analog impairments
- Experience designing analog blocks such as op-amp, reference/bias generation, switched-cap circuits
- Experience designing analog/mixed-signal IPs such as ADC, DAC or PLL
- Experience with advanced CMOS process (65nm and below)
- Experience with Cadence design environment
- Experience with developing Verilog-A models for mixed mode verification
- Successful track record in delivering analog/mixed-signal IPs with 1 st time success while meeting tight schedules
- Results-driven, detail-oriented and methodical
- Ability to work collaboratively with people across multiple functional areas
- Excellent communication and documentation skills are a must
- Experience designing CMOS image sensors, especially low-noise analog front end
- Experience in analog top-level chip assembly and top-level mixed mode verification
- Knowledge of Verilog RTL and Digital IC design flow
What we offer
- An amazing mission: Enabling everyone to decode the living world!
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Fully sponsored Life, Short and Long-term Disability insurance
- FSA, 401(k) retirement plan
- Free daily catered gourmet lunches and snacks
- Weekly fancy High Tea and happy hours
- Free complex onsite gym membership
- Learning and growth opportunities
- Casual, but high-performing work environment
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of GenapSys' culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work. Join us and help us achieve our mission!
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
GenapSys does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any GenapSys employee. GenapSys will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of GenapSys.