At GenapSys we are working to power the world of healthcare and diagnostics with advanced DNA sequencing technology. Our proprietary technology integrates advanced electronics, molecular biology, fluidics and data analytics and machine learning to dramatically reduce cost of ownership and operating expenses for DNA and RNA sequencing.
Our team brings together an incredibly diverse and multidisciplinary set of backgrounds and skills – from electrical and mechanical engineers, to physicists, chemists, microfluidic engineers, molecular biologists, bioinformaticians, mathematicians and more. Together we will advance scientific and medical knowledge and improve human health through transformative DNA sequencing technologies. We are working cross functionally to make a great impact in the world – join us on that mission!
The Product and Test Engineer will be responsible for our next generation product engineering as well as maintaining test and operation of current DNA sequencing chips. We are looking for individuals with experience in developing custom assembly processes. Those who are intimately familiar with semiconductor assembly processes and equipment as well as ATE test. The role involves vendor management as well as interface with different R&D and engineering team within GenapSys.
- Supply chain management for wafer fabrication and chip assembly, including substrate design and manufacturing
- Drive development and running ATE tests for volume manufacturing
- Create and document product requirement for manufacturing, assembly and production test
- Prepare assembly drawing and assembly process steps
- Prepare acceptance criteria for chip assembly and test
- Interface with device assembly and packaging houses
- Characterize, qualify, and analyze failures of the fabricated devices and sensors
- Yield analysis and enhancement
- Cost reduction
- BS/MS in EE or mechanical engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in semiconductor chip assembly and test
- Experience with quality audit of fabrication, assembly, and test houses
- Experience with wafer level data analysis for volume manufacturing
- Successful track record of yield analysis tools and yield improvement techniques
- Successful track record of cost reduction and on time delivery of products
- Knowledge and relationship with offshore CMOS FAB, packaging, and test houses.
- Successful experience with Failure analysis on semiconductor chips.
- Great interdisciplinary team work and Good documentation
What we offer:
- An amazing mission: Enabling everyone to decode the living world!
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Fully sponsored Life, Short and Long-term Disability insurance
- FSA, 401(k) retirement plan
- Free daily catered gourmet lunches and snacks
- Weekly fancy High Tea and happy hours
- Free complex onsite gym membership
- Learning and growth opportunities
- Casual, but high-performing work environment
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of GenapSys' culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work. Join us and help us achieve our mission!
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
GenapSys does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any GenapSys employee. GenapSys will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of GenapSys.